Thursday, January 9, 2014

What Do I Believe Life Is About?



I Amber Jones started to think about my life and what is if worth or what I getting out of the things I'm doing everyday. I began to contemplate on wether I'm wasting my time with attending school and doing all of the extra things that older people tell there youth when growing up. I haven't been sure about what life is about, but I have come to the conclusion that life is the thing that molds you into the person you end up being. 

Life sometimes can be very difficult and simple at times but does this mean that the idea of someone struggle is better than others. Many parents argue about how much they know about life and what your life should be but who can truly know what life is if there life is different for everyone. Every person experience life differently so how can someone tell how you should live your life.

Life for me is about becoming happy with any kind situation that I may face. I believe when I become happy with myself, others, and any situation that I face in life. The idea of living life with no regrets with how my life shaped me can be the moment when I realize what my life was truly about. Life is also about making mistakes and learning from them and improving yourself to your satisfactory. 





No comments:

Post a Comment