Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What do I question and why?

  
What do I question? Do I question myself more or others? Do I question the world around me or just go through the motions like so many others around me? I Amber Jones thought about this for a very long time and I believe that I question myself more than I question other people. Questioning other people seems in a way, pointless because these many questions I have may never be answered. I question myself instead. I'm never sure about what I should do with many of the problems I face. I am always second guessing myself about the quality of work I'm capable of doing and even the reason I'm doing the work at all. 

Ever so often when I am faced with conflicting problems, I realize that I don't necessarily understand what I'm doing or why I'm doing it and I question this about my life also. If there were things I am supposed to be doing, would I be questioning these things at all or would I already know why I'm doing them? Should I even be questioning these things or is life the way we live it designed to be gone through like a robot? What makes it okay to go through life with little to no knowledge of why we do the things we do? 

I find myself questioning things because I don't understand them in general. If I don't understand things is it okay to still do them or is it wrong to pursue things I have no understanding of? How many people don't understand the things they do? I've realized that a lot of the things I find myself trying to do or accomplish are in the process of trying to find happiness or gain an extra buck. When people keep jobs they hate is a direct example of this. This leads me to ask why not find something to do that can help improve not only ones life but also the world around them. This would cancel out people doing pointless things and could even benefit the world in general. There would be no more people doing things just because but instead people would be helping others just for the heck of it. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment